Dry Cleaners is a professional kind of cleaning service that cleans clothes that are not appropriate for washing with the normal laundry. Clothing made of delicate fabrics and garments for instance; suits and coats are frequently marked as “dry clean only”. This implies that they can be damaged if you try to wash them or place them in the normal laundry. For numerous dry-cleaning services in Singapore, costs for dry cleaning very, since it relies on the type of clothing that needs to be cleaned and the location you are situated. For example, when comparing between a shirt and a duvet, a duvet cost more than the shirt because of the size. Below are the different types of clothing and their prices;
Types of Clothing and price value
1. The two-piece suit costs 8 dollars to 15 dollars
2. A three-piece suit ranges between 11 dollars to 22 dollars
3. Jeans cost between 4 dollars to 25 dollars
1. A Sleeveless dress ranges between 10 dollars to 20 dollars
2. One-piece dress costs between 11 dollars to 18 dollars
3. A two pieces dress has a price of 13 dollars to 20 dollars
4. Sequin dress will be charged 17 dollars to 29 dollars
5. An evening dress costs between 25 dollars to 40 dollars
6. The professionals charge 25 dollars to 125 dollars for a Wedding dress
7. Jackets costs between 6 to 14 dollars
8. The vest is charged between 4 to 8 dollars
9. A tie will cost between 3 to 5 dollars
1. Ladies skirts will cost between 5 to 10 dollars
2. Long skirt ranges between 7 dollars to 14 dollars
3. Folded 6 dollars to 12 dollars
4. For prom wears they will charge 13 to 25 dollars
1. The plain pullover will cost between 4 to 9 dollars
2. The dress will cost between 7 to 14 dollars
3. A Coat will cost between 10 to 15 dollars
4. A Cardigan will be charged between 5 to 11 dollars
1. A normal shirt will be charged between 2 to 6 dollars
2. A Formal shirt will have a price tag of 2 to 7 dollars
3. A Polo shirt will cost 2 to 5 dollars
4. For a Sports Jersey, its price will range between four dollars to nine dollars
5. Silk shirt will be charged 4 dollars to 8 dollars
6. A sleeveless T-Shirt will range between 3 dollars to 5 dollars
7. Robe varies between 7 to 15 dollars
8. Shorts will range between 4 to 8 dollars
1. Windbreakers will range between 5 to 14 dollars
2. The Coat will range between 10 to 18 dollars
3. The overcoat will range between 15 to 25 dollars
4. The Parka will range between 16 to 22 dollars
5. The Winter coat will range between 10 to 30 dollars
6. Suede coat the price will be between 80 to 125 US dollars
7. The sleeping bag will range from 20 to 40 dollars
8. A blanket will range between 50 to 75 dollars
9. Blinds will range between 10 to 80 dollars
10. The Couch cover will range between 20 to 35 dollars
The general perspective on dry cleaning
When it comes to dry cleaning, the procedure starts with the pre-treatment of stains and dirt utilizing a specific washing agent. Next, the clothes are stacked into a machine to expel the implanted dirt. When the dirt has been removed, the garments are then drained by applying a centrifugal force up to the point until the odor of the residual solvent cannot be traced.
Contingent upon the cleaning organization, the administrations, for the most part, give a total administration of cleaning and squeezing the article of clothing.
Relying upon the dry-cleaning company, the services mostly offer a full service of cleaning and pressing the garment.
The time required for dry cleaning relies upon whether the cleaner does the job and whether it is carried out at home or as a contract. In general, it is ideal to give the cleaner a few days. However, if this is possible at home, a 24-hour option may be available for a fee.
What are the extra expenses?
For example, A few cleaning companies provide a VIP service where clients can use a garment bag with every pick-up and during delivery. Instead of the temporary plastic cover, the garment bag is thicker, more resistant and it has a zipper to completely close the clothing. These VIP services, if accessible, are frequently charged monthly.
Oversized shirts may as well be charged during the dry-cleaning process
. A few cleaners may charge an extra expense for different materials, for example, silk, leather, special fabrics, bathrobes, designer clothing, cashmere, and special items.
Even small towns usually have at least one dry cleaner and are normally very efficient businesses that are suitable for busy people. In case you have a large number of items that require dry-cleaning or if an item needs to be cleaned and returned quickly, same-day dry-cleaning can be very useful. These services allow you to leave your clothes in the morning and pick them up, cleaned and reuse them later in the day. Some cleaners even provide a laundry pick-up and delivery service so you do not have to carry the items yourself.